SHOW SECRETARY SERVICE
by SPECIALTY DOG SHOWS
Specialty Dog Shows provides customized assistance planning and producing individual breed specialties. For over 11 years, we have enjoyed helping many dozens of national and local breed clubs produce successful events with total entries as large as 1100.
We can provide all or part of a club’s needs.
Pre-Show Planning – We can
Assist with your show applications, site layouts, auxiliary event organizing
Create complete Premium Lists & Specialty Planners customized with your theme and graphics
Arrange printing and mailing service for your Premium Lists and provide a PDF file for your website (Premium Lists are also posted to our website along with online entry pages)
Show Production – We
Provide phone and email availability to Show chairs and exhibitors both most days and evenings, as well as most weekends and holidays
Accept and process show entries in many ways
• U.S. mail
• Online entry on our website
• Fax (24/7)
• Email attachment
• Entry payment accepted by US check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit card, or PayPal
Create, print, and mail customized Judging Programs and entry acknowledgements (Judging Programs are also posted on our site)
Create complete Show Catalogs including advertising design and layout. Only a minimal charge for ad production; free scanning/re-sizing photos and sending proofs to advertisers
Place orders for Ribbons and Rosettes
Day of Show Service – We
Provide on-site recording for AKC and class change before and during shows as allowed
Provide custom armbands
Provide custom sweepstakes envelopes and manage monetary awards for the club
Provide all judges & stewards books
Provide flags & national anthems, microphone & sound/music system
Post Show – We
Handle show reports & ‘per dog’ fee payments
Provide marked catalogs for judges, and club archive, AKC or other sanctioning body
Post downloadable results to our web site and provide a results file to the club
Other services available for you to choose from-
– Customized production of a club specialty show planning manual, newsletter, flyers, signs, advertising for club publications
– Attendance at one of your club’s planning sessions, if possible.
– Hiring of stewards or other secondary help for the days of your Specialty
– Management of puppy matches
– Décor planning for dinners, health clinics, awards banquets, seminars, or other specialty events, as well as dinner tickets, table cards, signs, etc.
– Top 20 Event Catalog design and production
*Unfortunately, we do NOT provide ring fencing, floor mats or obedience equipment. If your club does not have your own, these items can be rented locally.